How to contribute
If you want to contribute, please contact enrique at siwapp.org.
There are a lot of ways to collaborate:
- Reporting bugs. Request a trac account, and write tickets. If you don't want to request an account, you can write tickets anonymously using siwapp as username and pass as password. You can use the debug mode to get more information about errors.
- Writing or translating documentation.
- Writing code. See the developers documentation.
- Translating the application to other languages.
- Giving ideas on how to improve the product.
- Posting Siwapp Invoice Templates for sharing.
- Any other help is welcome.
We still don't have a proper user manual. However, some short guidance on various topics have surfaced during the siwapp-users discussions group.
- Siwapp deployment strategies. Where to put the siwapp files.
- Building Printing Templates. How to build a printing/pdf template. The template syntax.
- Custom Email Messaging Settings. How to change the way siwapp delivers email messages.
- Recurring Invoices. What is this "recurring invoice" thing?
- PDF fonts Related to PDF, fonts for pdf, and unicode support.
- Some warnings regarding customers management
- Troubleshooting. Common errors and ways to deal with them. (work in progress...)
- NEW: in this forum thread, you may find siwapp shared invoice templates